- The Bible is the inspired word of God
- God is made present in the sacraments of the church
- From our abundance, we are to respond to human need
- Our worship services should be relevant and accessible to all people
- We must seek to transform unjust structures of society
- We all share responsibility in proclaiming the Good News of the Kingdom of God
- We must respect the dignity and integrity of all people as created in the image of God and redeemed by Jesus Christ
- All people regardless of gender identities, racial and cultural backgrounds, sexual orientations, abilities, economic circumstances and family configurations are invited to fully participate in all the sacraments of the church.
- We strive to safeguard the integrity of all creation and renew the life of the earth
- In all we do, service, worship, prayer and praise, we do it for the glory of God
All are Saints
All are welcome
All are Loved
We will love God and God’s creation and through the power of the Holy Spirit lead others by example to the love of Jesus Christ.
- We are passionate about sharing our love of God with all.
- Through joyful, inspiring worship we learn and we praise God.
- We lovingly care for all of God’s creation through our building and ministries.
- Our care for others is a reflection of God’s care for us.
With Jesus Christ,
- And through prayer and intentional support, we mentor each other and newcomers in the life of Christ.
- We are a safe place for the greater community to gather.
- We joyfully share with the church our Time, Talents and Treasures.
- We create disciples so that together we may pour out Christ’s love to a world that desperately needs healing.
By the power of the Holy Spirit,
- We commit to caring for the spiritual needs of our church.
- We are a welcoming and inclusive community to all.
- We are a place of healing and love where all come to know the restorative power of God.
- We actively listen and discern the will of Holy Spirit for us as a community, and respond enthusiastically.