- You’ll be greeted as you come in, handed a worship program that will guide you through the service – so no previous experience is necessary.
- The service is projected entirely on the screen, simply find a comfortable seat and follow along.
- Don’t worry if you don’t know exactly when you need to stand or sit (it isn’t really that important) and only join in when you feel comfortable.
- The music will be in either the blue hymnbook, our supplemental songbook in your pew and projected on the screens.
- There will be a monetary offering taken up (you are welcomed to contribute to the operation of the parish but please don’t feel you have to!)
- We celebrate communion at our weekly services, and all baptized Christians are welcomed to receive the bread and the wine. Simply come up to the altar rail at the time of communion to receive with everyone else. Simply cup your hands to receive the bread and accept the cup. If you do not wish to receive, you may still come forward, cross your arms over your chest and receive a blessing
If there is a question that comes to mind during the service, the sermon or during your exploration of the community you can ask after the service, send an email to Pastor Marty at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re located at 400 Northfield Dr. W, in Waterloo. We are fully accessible and look forward the seeing you!
Do come and check us out, we hope to see you soon!